Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sweat it Out!

Here I am again, with a resolute objective to lose weight. And when I am facing head-on with this dilemma, I get reunited with badminton. I have had a lot of reunions with this sport, blog about it, stop for a while when I get the results that I wanted, then devour again mudpie at Calea, sip and gulp (depending on the hotness)Starbucks Caramel Macchiato coffee, become fat again, and decide to play badminton again to lose weight. This is a cycle that I know of, a vicious one, but I always love the feeling of coming back in this side of Bacolod, the Eastside Badminton Center. By the way, fat is not politically correct. So I would say, I am not fat. I just occuply plenty of space!

The whole reunion meant also being reunited with former playmates and get to know updates of their personal life. This of course happens when we are resting in the bench while we towel our cascading sweat, catch our breath back to state of being normal, and wait for the next game to start.

Then I get to see how my former playmates became virtuoso in this sport; the off-shoot of religiously playing during tuesdays, thurdays, and saturdays. Some have become muscular with a body-to-die-for? And hopefully, I will have that bodily adjective, weeks from now!




4 comments:

Ela said...

hello! i also would like to lose some weight. and i want it done through Badminton, galing nd ko kabalo mag play. How much sa eastside mag play man? may ga tudlo man na da?

Ela said...

thanks ;)

Jay Cris said...

Hi Mahren! At eastside court rental is Php 60.00. That's already unlimited. There are trainers available, though trainings are done MWF.

Jay Cris said...

php 65 gle...