Saturday, December 15, 2012

Talking About Simple Joys

CAfe Specials. A Comedy in 3 Acts: Appetizer, Main Course, and Dessert. The play was light in theme. Very relatable. And yes it was funny. I had the chance to talk to the writer before the play started, so I asked him what force gave way to the staging of Cafe Specials. So he explained that he pitched in the idea to the owner of Museum Cafe which is just nearby the headquarter of Performance Laboratory. I appreciate the fact that a play such as this one, not staged in school, turned very successful. The venue was fully packed. And the audience roared in laughter. Because the actors can really act and the story is beautifully mundane.

Toastmasters.

Then,

Hardwork pays off, you win. Of course, I must say that there is still no substitute for oozing self-confidence. Trust me.





No comments: